2. Sprinkle on seed straight from packet. Seed comes in berries and may be sticky. Unless you must have a high percentage of germination there is no need to wash or use fungicide. After all they don't get this treatment in the wild!
3. Write the name of the seed on the label and place it in a pot with the writing facing outward so you will be able to read it through the plastic bag!
4. Place the pot in a plastic bag. Add a small amount of water to the bag, preferably rain water. Warm water helps.
5. Close bag with plastic tie and make a loop.
6. Hook up your bag in a light position but not in direct sun.
7. Check your bags every week or so, remembering to blow in the bag (giving the seedlings a bit of CO2) before closing.
9. When plants are about 1 inch high, they can be transferred to a pot of their own using soil mix. Don't do this in your cold winter months.